Marathon registration available here. There is NO RACE DAY registration! Online registration will close December 2 at 6:00 PM. You may still register in person at Dave & Buster’s (Early Packet Pickup Location), December 2, from 11:00 – 6:00 PM if space permits.
Race Day Timeline
6:55 am: Marathon Wheelchair Race Begins
7:00 am: Marathon Race Begins
7:25 am: Half Marathon Wheelchair Race Begins
7:30 am: Half Marathon Race Begins
8:00 am: 5k Run Race Begins
9:30 am: Kids Fun Run Begins
10:45 am: Award Ceremony Begins – main stage at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
All racers must be completed by 1:00 pm
*Timeline subject to change
- All Full, Half Marathon, and 5K Finishers will receive a medal at the finish line. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each division. Full Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K Overall Finishing Awards will also be given.
- Start/Finish Line will have water and fruit for runners.
- Signs will be posted every mile starting with mile 1 and for 5K / Half Marathon / Full Marathon turn-around points. Course is an out and back.
- Bay Medical EMS will have Bike EMT’s on course during the race and EMS available at Start/Finish Line for runners in need of assistance.
- Course is not closed to traffic, so be careful and always be aware as you will be running with the flow of traffic. Traffic is minimal this time of year but it is always out there.
- Bay County Sheriff’s Department and Panama City Beach Police Department will be on course for your needs as well.
- Course will close at 1:00 pm sharp! (6-hour time limit for Full Marathon)
- Water and/or Gatorade will be on course at mile markers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11-25 and Start/Finish Line. GU Energy Gel will be available.
- Full Marathon is a certified course and Boston Marathon Qualifier. Code – FL15004LAB
- Porta-Potties: Full Marathon will have portalets approximately every 6 miles on course at turn point.
- Water and/or Gatorade will be on course at mile markers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9-12 and Start/Finish Line. GU Energy Gel will be available.
- Porta-Potties: Half Marathon will have a portalet at the turn-around.
- No Porta-Potties will be available along the race for the 5K runners.
Kids Fun Run
- Participants will receive a participation ribbon.
All runners will receive a shirt and timing chip when packets are picked up.
We strongly urge you to pick up Friday if possible to avoid delays on race day.
Early Packet Pickup
The Early Packet pickup will take place on
Friday, December 2nd from 11 am – 6 pm:
Dave & Buster’s
15701 L C Hilton Jr Dr,
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Race Day Packet Pickup
Race day packet pickup will take place on
Saturday, December 3rd at 6 am – 8 am:
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville – Main Deck
16230 Front Beach Road
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
The awards ceremony will begin at 10:45 AM on the main stage at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville.
10:45 AM: 5K Awards
11:30 AM: Half Marathon Awards
11:45 AM: Marathon Awards
*Award times subject to change
A special thanks goes out to our sponsors who help make the marathon possible!